Marinated mussels with grilled squid and seaweed
- Cut the squid lengthwise, remove the innards and rinse well.
- Save the tentacles in the freezer for use in another recipe.
- Briefly grill the lightly oiled slices of squid on the grill or on a hot grill pan.
- Cook the mussels in a thin-based pan to open them; then remove the mussels from their shells.
- Chop or crumble the seaweed in a dish.
- Add the remaining ingredients. Place a slice of squid on the preheated plates; then distribute the mussels over the plates and sprinkle lightly with fleur de sel and parsley.